We assist our clients with various types of temporary visas. We can help them process for other sub classes on case by case basis. Please call us on our contact number to talk to our friendly team.

Some of these temporary visa sub classes are:

  1. Student Visa: This visa lets international students study, work and live in Australia temporarily for their study period. These students can bring in their spouse and children to live with them for their study period.
  2. Temporary Graduate Visa: This visa lets students work and live in Australia for 2 to 4 years after graduating from universities.
  3. Various other temporary Visas: All of these visas allow applicants stay in Australia temporarily. Some of these visas let applicant work in Australia and some of them do not allow them to work.