Established in 2001 as Right Educational Consultancy (REC) in Kathmandu, Nepal; Right & Associates is one of the pioneers in the industry and have extensive expertise in the field of international education working as a representative for education providers of various countries and continents.
We have successfully placed more than 10,000 students in the educational institutions across Australia, China, USA, India, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Greece, Cyprus and Malaysia.
Post 2009, we have been focussing entirely on Australia as an education destination for the Nepalese students barring some genuinely interested students preferring the United States as the education destination.
We believe, and attempt to help the student realise that the student her/himself is at the centre of the whole process and start our counselling with our unique philosophy of the three-way requirements of the right course, right location and matching financial capacity. We make sincere attempt to identify them by considering the following issues:
- The match between the student’s education background, work experience, career goal, English language proficiency and the intended qualification.
- The availability of the intended course in the student’s desired location or best possible alternative location.
- The financial capacity of the student (sponsor’s economic status) to match the affordability of the desired qualification in the desired location; so that the student would have a smooth transition in an international Institution and a charming academic career thereafter.
Once the three-way requirements are satisfied, the student is all set to proceed and we would guide you throughout the enrolment, visa and travel process including, but not limited to:
- Applying to the selected institution, receiving the Letter of Offer, accepting the Letter of Offer and receiving the Conformation of Enrolment.
- Guiding the student with all the documentation requirements related to the institution as well as the visa application.
- Air ticketing, pre-departure and post-arrival orientations.